International Blvd. runs from downtown Oakland southeast through both San Leandro and Hayward. Many still call it by it's original name: E. 14th St. A decade or so ago, local politicos wanted to honor the diverse cultures that live in East Oakland as well as burnish the tarnished image of this section of the city, so renamed the street. A drive down this thoroughfare and around its various neighborhoods reveals a treasure trove of pre-1906 buildings. They survived the big SF quake and are still in use today. This grand Queen Anne house is now the home of a Vietnamese real estate agency in the San Antonio neighborhood.