Sunday, June 19, 2016

Monday Mural: alley art

This series of faces can be found in a driveway just off Grand Avenue.  I don't know the artist, but I've seen his work before.  Very distinctive.  Am I the only one who thinks of President Obama when I look at this?

Welcome to Monday Mural:  if you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  You decide what constitutes a mural.  Once you start looking, you find them everywhere.  Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters.  Looking forward your mural finds posted this week.  Google+ users, please configure your post so we all can leave a comment.  Thanks.

 “ Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”  Rev. John Watson

10 comments:

  1. I am not sure it is Obama, could be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a ride! DUB nation will prevail NEXT season! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of him for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the ears, I think Obama is better looking than that, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely. We're looking at artistic license.

      Delete
  5. The hairline and the shape of the nose made me think of Nixon.

    ReplyDelete