Sunday, August 20, 2017

Monday Mural: heart felt

Fabian Marquez did this piece on a wall in Chinatown.  He seems to be fascinated by the human heart, since I've seen a number of these in the downtown area.  I can't tell you why, but I like this.

Welcome to Monday Mural:  if you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below; you decide what constitutes a mural.  Once you start looking, you find them everywhere.  Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters.  Looking forward to your mural finds posted this week.  Google+ users, please configure your post so we all can leave a comment.  Thanks.

“ Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”  Rev. John Watson

12 comments:

  1. I like it too! The stylized heart stands out nicely against the geometric Background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the geometric background, quite an interesting subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I he'd a little problem to see it was a hart in first instance. Now I get it in an abstract formalized way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fascinating depiction of the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a few around Perth in this vein also but I think Fabien Marquez has done a more appealing version here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very creative heart, I like it!

    ReplyDelete