Sunday, January 21, 2018

Monday Mural: Ursa Major Ursa Minor

Found in the Laurel District, this is the companion piece to the starry bear posted a month ago.  This one was a little tougher to photograph because it was in the shade.  I was thinking the constellation stars would be found in each bear, but I'm not seeing it.  I find this to be quite inspiring.  By Roger Peet.

Welcome to Monday Mural. If you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you; just follow the Linky steps below.  You decide what constitutes a mural.  Once you start looking you find them everywhere.  Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters.  Looking forward to your mural finds posted this week.  Google+ users, please configure your post so we all can leave a comment.  Thanks.  Word Press is not allowing me to leave comments on that platform.  Sorry.

I'm pleased to report that Sami of https://sami-colourfulworld.blogspot.com has volunteered to take over the hosting of Monday Mural.  The meme will transfer to her website at the beginning of February.  Thank you, Sami.

“ Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”  Rev. John Watson

17 comments:

  1. So pretty -- the work on the bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fabulous mural, all those stars and planets must have taken ages to paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. original and well executed idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great executed starry bears. Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it a lot! Too bad the constellations aren't there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to see it on a wall near me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks incroyable when enlarged.. fantastic find. Thank you so much for hosting Monday Murals for all these years ODP, Monday Murals and Weekend Reflections are my two favourite memes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete
  9. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I went by to say hello, since I've been disconnected from everything for a long time. As always I love your work. That I still think that they are not chapucillas, but great works. A kiss.
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the good and very helpful information. It is very interesting. I love all the things you share and see your beautiful creation. Thank you for sharing with everyone. I know everything about you.

    ความงาม

    ReplyDelete