Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday Mural: automotive babes

This is the introduction to the mural I've shown you over the past three weeks.  Typical for me, I can't read the pieces that indicate the artist's names.  If you can, more power to you.  I've learned to appreciate the nuance in this type of font but that doesn't help me read it.

Welcome to Monday Mural:  if you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  You decide what constitutes a mural.  Once you start looking, you find them everywhere.  Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters.  Looking forward to the mural finds posted this week.

11 comments:

  1. Guess what? I can't read it either. But I like the how the "babes" are done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those names are about as clear to me as the "words" you have to type in to comment on some people's blogs! I do like the stylized babes though. They seem appropriate for an auto business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice mural, like the cartoon look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Signatures are almost always impossible to read but I like these as well as the babes. Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is great. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All murals are mysteries to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm as powerless as you in deciphering the writing, if writing it is...
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the colors. Thans for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always have problems figuring these out too!

    ReplyDelete