Sunday, February 22, 2015

Monday Mural: alley mash-up

This is another wall in Solano Way, a four-block alley lined with street art.  I didn't see signatures but am thinking this is a collaboration between Canon Dill (the fox) and Girl Mobb.  Maybe the fox is  sweating because of the arrows in her hand.  The piece and tags appear to be newer and I didn't bother trying to research them.

Welcome to Monday Mural:  if you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  You decide what constitutes a mural.  Once you start looking, you find them everywhere.  Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters.  Looking forward your mural finds posted this week.  Google+ users, please configure your post so we all can leave a comment.  Thanks.

 “ Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”  Plato

12 comments:

  1. Interesting subject. This could easily be Berlin. Looks like something I would find here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, the fox is not happy about something! It's funny how after a while you kind of get used to an artists style, nice one ODP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an odd one. Definitely Girl Mobb on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like that one. What a pity it has been defaced by the tagging...
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an interesting mural. This is an interesting linkup, I keep trying to find murals I have made pictures of before so I can join you. I guess when it gets warmer, I 'll go round the city to find some contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad we can't see where the arrows are going! Thanks for hosting us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, those could be wheat, not arrows. There must be a fable behind this.

    ReplyDelete