Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Mural: green eyes

Bode is the street artist who also brought us the Mermaid.  Did you notice that this lovely lady has two tattoos?  Found in the industrial section of West Oakland.

Welcome to Monday Mural:  if you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  You get to decide what constitutes a mural.  Once you start looking, you find them everywhere.  Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters.  Looking forward to the mural finds posted this week.

17 comments:

  1. The tattoos were not the first thing I noticed about her. She is vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat Mural, hope to have some more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you post large photos. They come in handy when I click on them looking for detail. It is so much easier to see the tattoos. She also has the two biggest eyes I have ever seen. I also noticed a couple of other big objects but I don't want to bore you with details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larger than life and twice as bright ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a sight to cheer the workers up on their way to work ODP :)
    p.s. sorry I'm always so late to get here, it's still Sunday in your part of the world when I post and then I get caught up and sometimes forget.. better late than never oui!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well done but not something I'd want looking at me through the kitchen window every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I"m laughing at Halcyon's comment. That's exactly what I was thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder if the mural is called Big 'Uns?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I;m not sure it's the eyes that people spot first! I have a maritime theme today: http://travelwithintent.com/2014/02/24/schooners-and-anchors/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think everyone has had the same response to this one! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Espectacular mural y si, grandes ojos!!!

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does she have green eyes? I haven't looked that far up yet . . .

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was almost impossible to notice the tattoos, those lovely green eyes attract all the attenttion for them! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I must admit I was distracted and didn't notice the tatts.

    ReplyDelete