Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Mural: pride and pedigree

In contrast to the more typical edgy street art you see in Uptown, I give you a sweet, uncomplicated mural.  Pride and Pedigree is a doggy day care and behavior training service.  The mural was painted by Amy Jo Karn in 2010.  It still looks fresh and is actually a visual relief from all the red and brown brick buildings in the neighborhood.

If you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  You decide what constitutes a mural.  Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters.  Looking forward to the mural finds posted this week.

9 comments:

  1. Cute but where's the cats? Oh I see, it's a behavior training service. Cats don't need behavior training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, but I think a cat or two would be needed for practice behaviour training for the doggies, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is really cute! Love how they've painted different breeds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I am a dog lover..well....I think this is a great and fun mural.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. I agree, sometimes I just get plain old tired of edgy and tough, calm and sweet is good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This mural made me smile. Such a lovely painting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute & kinda folk-arty.

    I had lobster and lots of corn and lots of beer in PEI!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute! Love the bright colors and the child like drawings!
    Thanks for sharing;o)

    ***
    Happy day****

    ReplyDelete