Sunday, March 29, 2015

Monday Mural: more birds in the Laurel

This small mural is painted on the back of a magazine rack for multiple newspapers.  Interestingly, the rack is no longer in use and the other side looks very shabby.  Seems like the rack should be removed; but in the meantime this image adds some sparkle to the streetscape.  Couldn't find a signature on this piece.

Welcome to Monday Mural:  if you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  You decide what constitutes a mural.  Once you start looking, you find them everywhere.  Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters.  Looking forward your mural finds posted this week.  Google+ users, please configure your post so we all can leave a comment.  Thanks.

 “ Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”  Plato

17 comments:

  1. I've never seen a mural like this one, great colors. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool, and nice location VS the usual wall.


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they don't tear it down. I like the bird. He made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to brighten up something dull! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say that I have seen some more sparkling murals from your area. This one is a bit dull for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little fellow. The greens brighten it up! (see: Friday Greens meme - http://nixpages.blogspot.com.au/search/label/Friday_Greens )
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least the mural makes it worthwhile. We have a similar box like this with multiple papers, though it's now understocked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely ads some color to what might be an otherwise drab space. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so cool! Best use of the racks I've ever seen.
    Greetings from SoCalDailyPhoto!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know I'm a big fan of birds ODP, love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know I'm a big fan of birds ODP, love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know I'm a big fan of birds ODP, love this one :)

    ReplyDelete