Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Mural: Capitan Galaxy?

When looking for murals, it pays to go back to your old hunting grounds.  This mural--another product of the Community Rejuvenation Project--has appeared in recent months.   This local auto repair shop offered its walls for several new works.  This is what was on the this wall the last time I visited the area.

If you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  You get to decide what constitutes a mural.  Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters.  Looking forward to the mural finds posted this week.

13 comments:

  1. Who seems to be partly invisible too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say this looks rather ominous and foreboding to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a bit sad about the placing of the figures on the painting. The window or whatever takes a lot away. That could better be the black hole where everything is going to disappear. Missed opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Learning that we have more murals than I realized. However, not as many elaborate ones as you do-- that's for sure. Have a great week. Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not something you usually see on the side of an auto shop! But I definitely like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I try to steer clear of murals. Not my thing... to photograph or even look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Oakland, see you soon, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete