Monday, December 31, 2012

Monday mural: mosaic man

This warehouse in Jingletown is decorated with mosaic murals that have evolved over the past few years.  They use several sizes and shapes of tile including mirror tiles that add both sparkle and definition.  I couldn't find a signature but hope someone will fill me in.

If you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you.  You decide what constitutes a mural.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  Be sure to link back to this meme and visit your fellow posters.  Looking forward to the mural finds posted this week.  Happy New Year.

14 comments:

  1. Very cool mosaic! I really like it! :-)

    Yep I'm surprised that Rasputin Records is still around. It was years ago but last time I went there they moved from the original location.

    If you would have asked me 30yrs ago I would have said that I would listen to punk until I die. This truth is 20yrs of it was as much as I could take. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mosaic. Somehow it seems to be appropriate for Jingletown as it reminds me of one of Santa's elves ;-)
    Thanks for hosting!
    Have a wonderful New Year and may 2013 be full of health, happiness and prosperity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful wall


    Happy new year for you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great mosaic - I'm afraid I have to go out of town to find murals so I don't see too many.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It reminds of Mayan art. Maybe it's just me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great use of old tiles- Jingletown sounds a fun place to be too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love murals, mosaics and public art. What a fun idea for a meme. I wish you well with this effort and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting mural...i've always wanted to try my hand at mosaics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To the artist, your post is the 'signature'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Mother used to make mosaics for the tops of tables and trivets.. this brought back fond memories... Thank you for your comments on my recent blog post..I appreciate it... Happy New Year...Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. He looks like a very skinny Santa.

    Wishing you a wonderful, peaceful and joyful 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know which I like better...the "mural" or the town name...Jingletown!!!

    ReplyDelete