Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Mural: more glamour girls

Mags as another bathing beauty up only a block from the ones I've previously shown you.  They really grow on you.

Welcome to Monday Mural:  if you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  You get to decide what constitutes a mural.  Once you start looking, you find them everywhere.  Be sure to link back to this blog and to visit your fellow posters.  Looking forward to the mural finds posted this week.

13 comments:

  1. modern graphics.....retro echoes


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    > < } } ( ° >
    =^..^= <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the artwork too but the letters are always difficult to make out even though they don't appear so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep those bathing beauties coming. They bright up my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice mural. I especially like the red of the wings. A bit different to the styling of the other elements in the mural. Thanks for showing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, the art is nice, but are the letters meant to be so illegible?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very colourful, and the glamour girl is quite a pinup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry ODP, thought I'd linked.. my brain (?) has melted :) I love the bathing beauty murals, a wee bit of glamour is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete