Sunday, October 18, 2015

Monday Mural: create

I think this is less an exhortation and more a gentle reminder that we can nurture creativity from early on.   It's a sweet image without the edge that so much of street art has.  Sorry, but didn't see a signature.  Found on Telegraph Avenue in the Temescal neighborhood.

Welcome to Monday Mural: if you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you. Just follow the Linky steps below. You decide what constitutes a mural. Once you start looking, you find them everywhere. Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters. Looking forward to sharing the murals posted this week. Google+ users, please configure your post so we all can leave a comment. Thanks.

"Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”  Rev. John Watson

10 comments:

  1. Drawing with chalk on the street. Thats the way to start a great career on making murals. A lovely one here. I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it very much ODP, kind of reminds me of my granddaughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A much nicer and sweet as you say, mural than the usual fare. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet is the perfect word for this one! A great message!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it. It's pleasing to the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of my children when they were young. They loved to cover our driveway with chalk drawings. Wonderful until the rains came. Thanks for hosting this link up this is my first time here.

    ReplyDelete