Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Mural: one for all

This mural decorates the side of a barber shop on San Pablo Avenue in the Golden Gate district.  A cyclone fence made it hard to get a good picture.  From among a group of men conversing outside the shop, one brought me a chair to stand on.   Now I could get my lens over the top of the fence.  My favorite part of the mural is the hip little electric razor ready to go to work.

If you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you.  Just follow the Linky steps below.  You get to decide what constitutes a mural.  Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters.  Looking forward to the mural finds posted this week.

12 comments:

  1. Neat mural all for a barber shop and salon. So do you plan bringing a small step ladder with you all the time now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually not a bad idea, John. I might have to stick one in my car!

      Delete
  2. How very helpful of the man. If you see him around again, please thank him for us too. Otherwise we wouldn't have seen this mural. I don't think I would've recognized the electric razor if you didn't say it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever seen a hairdresser like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. People will often go out of their way to help photographers. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had to do a lot of efforts to make the picture but it is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its nice to see the age of chivalry isn't lost..super mural, I like that edgy little razor all ready to go also, the guy looks a little worried about his moustache :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The razor is cute!! Nice of the guys to bring you a chair to stand on. That's full service. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that they helped you out and brought you a chair...how nice! cute razor :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I should maybe start being more obvious when photographing things, if I can get that kind of attention!
    Since we all love that razor, maybe a closeup of the little guy next time?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo Oakland , it looks as a Cuba wall ! nice !

    ReplyDelete
  11. They were probably thrilled to see it being photographed! Very cool razor.

    ReplyDelete